Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I was at work before the sun came over the mountain this morning.

It's sad when you find more things wrong with living right up against the mountain than right. Just sad.
So, finals week is surviving. Mike's stressed beyond all reason, I'm working my life away, and Christmas is just around the corner . . . with not enough gifts for the people we've been assigned. Eeek!
Someday, when I get my camera back, I'll take pictures of our Christmas-decorated apartment. That's right, it's staying up through January. :)

1 comment:

Mom W said...

Okay, I am finally taking down my Christmas decorations this week. It is not my favorite thing to do. Since I haven't seen pix of your apartment, I would have to assume (and you know what that does) that you are too busy to update your blog - another thing you can do on Tue/Thur evenings when you don't have your own homework! I love you tons!!! Be happy or I will sick some of your dad's jokes on you.
(well, this one is Parker's now. New generation discovering old stuff.)
Q - Why did the Italian burn his lips blowing up a car?
A - He burned them on the tailpipe.