Friday, December 3, 2010

A few small notes

Some may have noticed that I very conspicuously didn't say anything about Thanksgiving break in my last posts. Just know that the ride there was very traumatic and I almost went into labor, Aunt Annie called my baby Katie Lou (which I have secretly wanted to do for a long time so this kind of gives me affirmation), food was delicious, I actually slept in a bit, and the ride home was LOOOOOOOOOONG. Oh, and the break wasn't nearly long enough. That's it.

In other news, last night when I went to run some errands, I passed a mom and two little blond boys, and the boys' names were Talmage and Kimball. I can understand wanting your kids to have good role models as their namesakes, but really? Couldn't they be James and Spencer and it would be just as good? Only in Utah. Seriously.

I really don't feel like doing anything at all today. Like moving. Or keeping my eyes open. I told Mike that and he said "You're growing a Katie. I think that counts as a lot." I hope so, because otherwise I'm a total lazy slob who never cooks and who hates walking. But it's a life, I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally LOVE the "You are growing a Katie" comment!!! What a wonderful, special, amazing, miracle thing to be doing!!! Love you! Mom M Oh and I agree, SERIOUSLY Talmage and Kimball.Do people relly think it through when they give them these names...I'm still wondering how the little girl named Modesty is doing...I just don't get it...probably said too much there. Opps :-)