Tuesday, April 9, 2013

19 hours to go.

I'm just letting you know, since I'm purposefully not going to answer my phone for a while, and I probably won't open the front door for a couple of weeks.

Last Friday, when I saw my doctor, I was fully expecting him to be all mean and say, "You're doing so good! Let's try and make it to 38 or 39 weeks!" And I was fully prepared to punch him in the face.

Instead, as I sat there pathetically awaiting the bad news, he said, "37 weeks on Monday, so we could do it sometime next week. Are there any bad days for you?" To which Mike and I both started giggling and said, "NO!"

He did say it was conditional upon their still being breech at my appointment on Monday, but they were.

So I'm having babies. Tomorrow. At noon.

So don't be all surprised when I'm non-responsive for a while, or if I don't let you into my house.

It's probably because I'm staring transfixedly at my little boys and trying to get Katie to love them.

Or sleeping. That too.

No comments: