Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Fancy pictures

Hey friends. Ugh, today sure is a day. I couldn't get to sleep until after 2 last night. And even with sleeping in super late (Mike has Wed. mornings off), I feel like I've been hit by a train. I didn't even brush my hair this morning, let alone wash it, and I put the boys down for their nap with no pants, still in their pj shirts. And then woke them up, fed them dinner, bathed them, and put them to bed without ever getting them in daytime clothes. That's how cool I am.

BUT. I have a gift for you. A week or two ago, I got my children dressed up in matching, clean clothes (I know, right?), combed their hair (Holy what?!?!), and got them out into nature without getting messy so that I could take pictures. (I'm pretty sure you've all fainted from shock by now.)

But here's what happened.





Raspberries incoming!!!








Yeah, they're perfect. You're welcome.

2 comments:

mandmjensen said...

Okay, you have done the impossible! How you ever got them to stand perfectly still holding hands AND smiling at the same time is beyond me. Go Brittany!!!! Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL KIDS!!! Great Photography too!! Grammy