Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer's almost over

And now it's time for getting ready to go back to school. I still have to pack all of my life up and put it in boxes. I'm terribly sorry for my horrible negligence. This summer has been really crazy. I promise, on all that is good and holy, that i will spend the few days that I am alone in my apartment waiting for my roommate to come home writing my piece, and post an incredibly long and beautiful piece of my ...piece to entertain you all. I hope you will forgive me when I give you an entire chapter. Seriously. You betta watch out, fools.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do it! Give me a chapter! :)

And on the other end of things...I can't wait for school to start again! We need to hang out! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

right! now that it is all about MIke, when will yo write some more? don't leave us hanging...