Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Shenanigans

So, we took forever deciding what to do for Halloween. I knew we had to do something couples themed just for the fun of it, but I couldn't decide between peanut butter and jelly and cookies and milk. Since I couldn't bring myself to represent anything fattening, we ended up being cops and robbers. You can tell who would be the cop. Duh.And we couldn't find black paint that would stay on his shirt, so I had to color it with marker, and I think I made the entire stairwell high with the fumes...
and ps--those handcuffs were really fun :P
Anyways, there were some really great costumes that day. If any of you know who Dr. Horrible is (you should look him up :), I saw three of them on campus, one in his red coat and two in his white. I saw some good Jack Sparrows and some bad Jack Sparrows, several versions of little red riding hood or biker chicks, and some other interesting ones. During the day we didn't dress up, because we didn't have everything for our costumes yet, but in my efforts to look festive, I wore my orange turtleneck sweater and my hair down with a white headband. As a result, several different people in each of my classes asked if I was Velma. I guess I did dress up...:)
So for the dance, we all dressed up. Mike and I had the best costumes, but there were some pretty cool other ones. I'll put them in who I think the winners were:
Second Runner Up: Kyle and Elisa's group as: The Batman Villains
I only got a picture of Kyle and Elisa, but they and a bunch of people got all the villains. There was Penguin, Cat Woman, Poison Ivy, the Joker, Scarecrow, etc. It was pretty cool.

Note: I left Elisa's red-eye in because I thought it would be more effective...:)
First Runner Up: Brandon and various other people on campus as: Ute Fans
Brandon just wore a Utah shirt as his costume, but I saw an even better one where this guy was dressed in Ute gear, but also made himself up with a black eye, several gaping wounds, blood gushing, and a crutch. I thought it was HILARIOUS.
AND THE WINNER (Besides me and Mike) OF THIS YEAR'S HALLOWEEN IS:
The HEathen as: Broccoli

I don't need to say anything else. This is just awesome :)

And now, because Halloween is over, it means it's November. Which means...
I'm getting married NEXT MONTH!!!! AAAAAAHHH! I can barely contain my excitement. It's kind of disgusting. Well, Happy Halloween Hangover everybody!

No comments: