Thursday, October 15, 2009

Somebody forgot to tell me to keep my contact prescription.

I realized this morning that I threw away my very last contacts yesterday. So I don't even remember what my prescription is.
So now I have to go to the optometrist. Bleh.
Just felt like complaining. I was even talking to Noelle today about how she forgot her contact prescription when she came to school, but she doesn't like wearing her glasses, so she usually just goes around a little blind. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to get away with that? I calmly explained to her that when I don't have my glasses on, the only way I can tell she's there is the difference in color. She's just a Noelle-colored blob. So she tried on my glasses and gave herself an instant migraine.
Mike says Noelle and I are perfect to work together. Sometimes I agree. :)

3 comments:

Aunt Jennifer said...

Ooo, sorry hun! Anna can feel your pain though -- she has been having tons of headaches lately and I took her in yesterday. Turns out that last year the doc she saw gave her a prescription that was TOO strong for her and so she has suffered all year with progressively worsening headaches. (Wish I had known sooner.) Anyway, we're hoping these new glasses take care of things and I hope you get in soon so you can see again! :) Love you!

GooDad said...

Just be careful when you go to the eye doctor. You wouldn't want to fall in to his glass grinder and make a spectacle of yourself.

Anonymous said...

For a gal who can't see very well without glasses you sure are adorable to be seen by others!!! Hope the trip to the eye doc wasn't too painful!!! Hugs, Mom M