Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Winter, Spring, Easter, and Winter again

Yeah, so I've been berated multiple times by various sisters and mothers who seem to think I don't put enough pictures on my blog. Thus, this will be a picture blog post.

Once upon a time it was spring in Provo, and there was lots of beautiful blue sky and sunshine, and we actually went outside to spend our lunch hour in the sunshine.


Alas, it was not to be forever. For, the very same week, we left for school in the morning only to see:


Mega. Lame. Oh well.
Well, then we went to Boise to spend Easter with people who were a lot more fun than school. This picture's title is "I'll pedal, Emma. You steer!"


Then, while my father was getting out his umpire stuff, including all the league's ump shirts, we happened across a two-headed monster! (wearing an XXXXL shirt!)


Luckily, we managed to avoid being mauled. Then, suddenly, it was Easter. The bunny decided to hide our baskets around the house, but certain obnoxious little brothers (cough cough JAMES cough) said, as soon as somebody would come downstairs, "I know where your basket is! It's _________!" Obnoxious. Still, there were some cute pictures of the sugar buzz that ensued.



Parker arrived from Washington DC in the midst of all this; it was later unanimously voted that Emma got the coolest president. I mean present. Whups. :)


One thing I did not realize was that the little brother who two months ago was shorter and still sounded like a little brother was now taller than my mother, and answered the phone in this deep, indifferent teenager voice. It was sick.


Luckily, we all got a turn in the awesome hat. Here, Nonny is practicing her vaudeville technique.


Soon enough, it was time for us Provo-ites to leave. Alas, it was a tragic day! But not tragic enough to stop the new-age musicians from shooting their music videos on our driveways.


As soon as the video was over, my dad discovered that he had the power to levitate objects, simply with his mind!


Then I got to take a screamy picture with the musician. If she'd stuck around I was going to have her sign my elbow with a sharpie.

In other news, Mike had a birthday a while ago, and the fam sent him an AMAZING picture of the temple, about which we are both very enthusiastic.


And now there are no new pictures because it's almost finals week and we're too busy playing. Whups! I mean studying.

THE END

2 comments:

We are Jared, Amy and Spencer. said...

Great post and I enjoyed the pictures! Good luck with finals!

mom w said...

thanks for posting the pix! I love you so much. You and Mike are so cute!! Good luck with finals!!!

should I buy a bunch of hawks ticket vouchers again? little league is selling them again.