Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another day for you and me in para. . . statistics . . .

Yeah . . . nothing cool to report.
Except that I'm officially the morning secretary here for the rest of Spring Term. For some reason, Ruth decided that I should always start the front instead of alternating with Rachel, who really is a front desk secretary. I don't get it either. She said something about transition, because Rachel won't be here after Spring, but come Summer Term, I'll always be in the back and Noelle will the the all-day front desk secretary. I dunno. This arrangement just seems a little odd to me.
In other news, Mike took the MCAT a week and half ago. We don't find out what his score was until June 22, but he hasn't been able to give me any kind of impressions on how he felt he did. Whenever he thinks he failed, he usually gets a high score, and whenever he's really confident, he has totally failed. So I don't really want to ask him either. We'll see on the 22nd.
Nobody's coming to the Statistics Department. Ever. It's been so slow today. I haven't even had other professors in their offices here with music I can listen in to. I have to procure my own. So I'm listening to Tears for Fears. Yes, I'm serious. Don't judge.
I'm also living on goldfish crackers. They're kind of my staple. I wish I had brought a sandwich . . . a nice ham sandwich with lettuce and tomato and miracle whip . . . mmmmmm . . .
Oh well. Was this incoherent enough for you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were in Provo I'd stop by the Statistics Dept just to say Hi! Enjoy the front desk. I have June 22nd marked on our calendar. I bet Mike did great on the test!!! With such a smart wife how else could he have done :-)Mom M

Mom W said...

i love you!

Aunt Jennifer said...

Um, Tears for Fears rock, why are you apologizing for listening to them? ;)