Thursday, June 3, 2010

See? I'm being good by neglecting my blog!

Yesterday, Mike read the article in this month's Ensign by Elder Bednar about keeping contact with the physical world, and enjoying our mortal existence and the bodies we have been blessed with by not becoming dependent on electronics or the internet. Part of it, according to Mike, said that excessive blogging counts as internet addiction, and tells a story of a mom who stopped enjoying spending time with her kids because everytime something happened, she started fretting about what to write on her blog about that.
My conclusion: when I forget about this blog and don't post more than once a month (that much if you're lucky) it just means I'm keeping the commandments. Ha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I am glad you do post once a month though. Helps keep me up on you and Mike! Luv ya, Mom M

Mom W said...

occasional blogs are just what we need.

thanks for coming to visit us. I am so sorry we always keep you so that you get home so late. How does that help you get a rested weekend?

Mom said...

got any more info to post now that you are in the new apartment? Did you manage to find that key or did you have to chop it? found some great pillows yet? Love you!!! Mom W