Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Confession Time

One thing that multiple older moms/grandmas said to me when I was pregnant was "don't let her sleep in your bed or she'll never stop."

Well, I let her. Sometimes it's the only way to get her to go to sleep without bouncing in the dark for several hours or until my knees fall off. Whichever comes first.

And . . . maybe I like cuddling her to sleep in my bed as much as she likes it.

Whew! I said it!

Seriously, as long as I keep her on the side opposite from Mike (man sleeps like he's in the middle of a shark attack) we both love snuggling. When Katie had her cold, I snuggled her all day too, and I guess she got a snuggling-mommy addiction. Well, I have a snuggling-Katie addiction. Who wouldn't want to snuggle this kid?



4 comments:

Cynthia said...

that is how it all starts! You aren't ruined from sleeping with me are you?
BTW - saw Mrs. V at CHS freshman open house last night and she asked about you. I only had newborn pix in my phone to show off, but she said it would be great to see you again. She seems to remember you fondly... :-)

Crystal said...

I always loved snuggling my kids too. Katie is so adorable!!! I love baby girls!! :)

Cynthia said...

Okay, my confesson...I call up this page almost every day,and sometimes more than once a day just to see Miss Katie's picture.

Anonymous said...

Aaaa, not sure what to say...I loved the cuddling but paid dearly on not ever being able to get little ones back in their own beds and get a truly good night sleep. Good luck!Hugs, MomM