Monday, April 11, 2011

Better than American Idol!

Welcome to The Cutest Baby Ever and her Daddy. Here is their rendition of "I'm a Child of God." Be prepared to be overwhelmed with cuteness.


Now try to tell me she's not the cutest thing that ever happened. She sings along all the time when we're singing, but especially primary songs, and especially that one. She loves it.

COMING SOON TO MY BLOG: Ever had trouble getting your baby onto a sleeping schedule that didn't make you feel like a zombie? Hey, me too! Get ready, because I'm having a "tell me how to make my baby sleep" contest. There will even be prizes. So get your commenting fingers ready for next time. (Are you excited? So am I!)

8 comments:

Cynthia said...

that is the most amazing thing I have ever seen - not that i could see it through my tears!!!!! I love you guys and our little singing Katie!!!

Nadine said...

Wow! So amazing and cute! You must've been singing to her while she was in your tummy to be already practiced and talented! :)

Sarah Lita said...

I LOVE YOU AND MIKE AND KATIE SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Nicky Smith said...

That is amazing!!! I absolutely love it. :)

Cynthia said...

Okay, i have watched it enough times that I don't sob anymore, but I love her little turtle neck in that big cowl. I just want to kiss it! Mike and Brittany - you are so blessed with that little angel choir!!!!

Aunt Jennifer said...

Fantastic! So cute -- can't wait to hear her next "hit!"

Anonymous said...

Adorable! MomM

Amy said...

Oh, she is SOOOO cute Brittany! I love it when they sing along. I thought about bringing Hyrum into my recital because he always calms down when I sing to him...and then I realized that his love of singing along MIGHT cause some problems. I'm so glad you got this on video. What a sweet baby moment!