Friday, October 21, 2011

Shhh! Secret Post!

Don't tell anybody, but I'm writing on my blog. On Gram's laptop in her kitchen. We're out here because Mike's sister Amy and her family came out to play with us and we needed a break also. But I'm secretly posting on my blog real quick.

Today I'm going to make these cupcakes:

http://mimis-kitchen.blogspot.com/2011/10/mummy-cupakes.html

Holy Monsters, I'm so excited! I already made some chocolate cupcakes (Katie's cousin, Spencer, says those are his favorite) and next we're gonna make some mummies.

Aren't you excited too?


ALSO: I just have discovered that this is my 200th BLOG POST!!! WOOOHOOOOO! To celebrate, I will now post one of the scariest pictures you could ever see in your entire life!

Are you ready?


I bet you weren't ready. I sure wasn't. But there it is.

Happy 200th blog post everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm writing very quietly, in keeping with the shh! Thanks for the warning becasue that picture scared me to death! Phew!I hope you gave him one of your cupcakes to appease him. Thanks for helping with healing this past weekend.<3 Mom M

Shaheen said...

I am quivering in my boots :) Congrats on your 200th post, it is really an achievement - you have a lovely sense of humour,