Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I owe all of you an explanation.

Because it's quite unforgivable, what I've been doing. But there have been several rather large events relating to our state of having internet. Here goes.

First, we discovered that we were being swindled by CableOne. Yeah, I'm posting that on my blog, you company. I'm telling my friends how awful you are. Want to know why they're awful? Because we had absolutely no knowledge of our being only allowed 1GB of data a month until we received a notification that we were being charged extra for going over our data. RUDE. We cancelled their service immediately.

But first, we used the last day of service to research new internet. We discovered a new one, (and read ALL the fine print) but then, when we looked at our bank account, found out that My IDENTITY WAS STOLEN! HIDE YOUR DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS! LOCK UP YOUR CHILDREN! DON'T LET THEM FIND YOU!

Yeah, I may have freaked out just a little. Anyhow, we reported it, and while we've been waiting for the bank to help us clear things up, we've been without internet. So I haven't blogged. Right now I'm using my parents' internet because I came up to their house to use their car to go to the dentist. My cheek is practically sagging off of my face with numbness. But not as much as Mike's did last fall, though. They even remembered him for the magnitude of dental work he had done in October. Wow.

I hereby declare that my next blog post will have LOTS of cute pictures on it. So you should probably check this thing once or twice a day starting next week, and definitely comment a couple of times. Just in case, you know?

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yikes! Scary! I hope all turns out OK!

Anonymous said...

WOWWIE!!! Lots of "growing" experiences. NO FUN!!! You'll be stronger for them. ;-) MomM BTW You are so darn cute- can't blame them for wanting to steal your identity!