Monday, March 30, 2009

My apartment wasn't small until I put 10 people into it.

My family came to visit, so of course Mike and I avoided all responsibility and played with them all weekend. At least I got the laundry done...
But then we went and played laser tag, Mike, James, Parker, and Dad versus me, Hannah, Sarah, and Emma. The girls were winning for MOST of the game until all the boys ganged up on ME, and we lost by four points. Not that much. 120 to 124. But Hannah was the MVP of the game, so basically the girls won anyways...
But I've discovered that my husband is scary in a dark game of laser tag . . .
And then we went to the Mount Timpanogos Temple with my parents, Jeff and Sarah, and Karena and Jon (aunts and uncles). I'd never been to that one before, and Mike and I figured out that in one of the rooms there, we could fit 16 of our apartment. Yeah, we live in a small apartment. It was way fun, though, especially when we got to go out to dinner with the grown-ups afterward! I've never been a grown-up before! I've always babysat! It was so cool!
So then we slept for a billion years on sunday because they wore us out. And now we're back at school...
Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very nice weekend! I'm sitting here with Em! She is home sick for the 5th day straight. I'm avoiding work and thus checked out your blog! Hope Mike's big test worked out this weekend!!