Wednesday, April 1, 2009

You may have noticed a change to my blog.

I officially decided that I needed to take this blog a new direction. Move on, if you will. So I changed it. And I spent, like, 45 minutes deciding on the perfect background, layout, and combination of colors to optimize your "Majoring in Genius" experience. TADA!!!
It's actually kind of funny, because I totally did this all and then found out that I had picked the same background as decorates Rachel's blog, "happy girl"...so I changed it again. And now it is perfect. Majoring in Genius. I am a Genius blog-decorator. Now I think I'll go to bed because as fun as this was, it took an obsene amount of time. Okay, not really. I'm just tired. 
What do you think? :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

i like it. it think is is beautimus. we had so much fun invading your place. I am glad you guys did, too. Your sisters were also intimidated by how good at laser tag Mike is. :-)