Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So how did it get to be March already?

Time is going by WAY too fast. We're constantly so busy, it's like, there's not even time to do the important things. I'm ready for school to be over. Too bad we're grown-ups who have to be responsible and do things all the time...
So we went to my parents' house in Boise this last weekend for James' baptism, and it was AWESOME! We totally needed a break. Like crazy. So we totally just chilled and had a blast with my family. I loved it :) My family is AWESOME.
Unfortunately, Sammy was having a really bad cold. And being three years old, he's not exactly the most anxious about personal sanitation and germ-spreading. And he and Mike are best friends.
So I had to make Mike stay home today because last night he had a fever of 101 and can't get his nose to stop running, and thus gets nose bleeds too. He's already doing a little better (at least he was before I had to go to work this morning...) but let me tell you, last night when we were falling asleep and he was all freezing and wanted to cuddle me but he was burning up...slightly toasty for me, I tell you!!! :)

No comments: