Monday, June 8, 2009

Why does it always have to rain?

Okay, so just this weekend. Driving both ways to and from Boise in thunderstorms = not very fun.
This weekend was awesome. Saturday we filmed my movie, then let all the children swim for a long time. I have to tell you, Sammy was SOOO cute! He followed all my directions exactly and was even better at keeping a straight face than Mike or Parker or Mom! He was amazing! I'm SO going to post my movie on here as soon as I have it all finished. It's going to be really good.
In other news, Mike and I are regulars in my parents' ward. They stopped introducing us in Sunday School and Relief Society and Priesthood. It's kind of funny.
You know what's crazy? This week, Wymount announced they're starting to replace everyone's carpet, starting with our quad. But they said they would post all the individual apartments, so we didn't move anything. I'm torn. Having new carpet is a REALLY good thing, as ours is kind of old and nasty, but having to move everything when we're not home from 7 or 8:30 am to 5:30 pm is kind of a drag. Yeah. We'll see.
But it's still rainy here. I was all expecting it to be nicer here after the crazy storms that we passed on our way back down yesterday. The storms were moving north, so I don't know what's going on now . . .
Oh well. My weekend was amazing, and that's all that matters. Only 4 more days of classes!!!!!!!

No comments: