Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I just quite realized that I haven't written anything for a while . ..

This is my life.

1. Work. I'm now officially an 8 to 5-er. I live at 223 TMCB in the Department of Statistics. It's a wonderland. Noelle and I have some pet balloons that we decorated. I made Charles the ferocious lion, and Noelle made Zamboni the Zebra. It's kinda awesome.

2. Church. I'm now a ward organist and a Relief Society instructor. Which means that the second sunday of each month, I go insane and freakishly nervous and Mike can't stand me. then I'm home free for another four weeks. It's pretty tight.

3. Michael. He was sick yesterday, but now he's not. Sunday and Monday we made sugar cookies, and I made Gary the snail and a Nose, and Michael made an alien cow. They're quite attractive.

That's it. I decided to write another story, but I'm NOT TELLING ANYBODY what it's about . . . except mike, but that's just because he's always there and sees me when I'm writing it. It's just, last time I put it here and then it kind of . . . well . . . died. I'm going to keep this one to myself until it's published. And then I will be richer than J.K. Rowling.

Not really. I just wish I were.

Anyways, probably should get back to work. Peace.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, your work sounds fun... I want to have a balloon pet at my job too!

Mom said...

Brittany, I am sorry that you learned from me to freak out at deadlines even though it is the motivation to really kick into gear. Sorry, Mike. Brittany, are you nervous for teaching or playing the organ?

Mom said...

does mike need a balloon animal set?

Sarah Lita said...

hey brittany!!! so we played scripture charades for family home evening and sam won as the best actor. dad told him to be dead and then walk off with emma (the good samaritan) and sam totally looked dead and then walked off all sickly and deadlike!!! it was amazing! then he was king benjamin and gave us a "blah blah blah" speech!! it was amazing. well just thought that story could lessen your stress!!! be happy!

ps. just having a blog cost money?