Friday, April 27, 2012

I have terribly bad news.

My fellow Americans (and also that one international reader I have--I don't remember your name but you're from the UK and you commented once and I will never forget you): a very sad day is upon us.

My camera is broken. (Weep! Seriously.)

As much as I know you all get very frustrated at me for writing all the time without pictures, the fact is that I was just too lazy to get up and get my portable hard drive (where I store all the pictures because our laptops are both senior citizens in technology world). I really did have plenty of pictures available. Katie has been the most well-documented child in the history of digital photography.

But now we face a very real crisis: NOT having pictures of every single cute thing Katie does in her entire life! Okay, okay, I know what you're thinking. I don't actually just follow her around every single day clicking pictures of everything she does. But she is an adorable baby. Add to that the fact that I have very real photographic aspirations and you get rather good pictures of every new thing Katie does!

Besides, my mom makes comments sometimes about not believing that I'm the mommy, and that I'm supposed to be her little girl, and it makes me all sad. I don't think I can handle thinking about Katie growing up and not wanting to sit on my lap and read stories with me all the time. It causes real, physical pain in my chest area.

So . . . I'm going to document everything I can while she's still little and cute and she likes me.

But I can't.

In other news, I have officially lost ten pounds on my weight loss thermometer OF SCIENCE! I'm all super buff and stuff like that. I can actually wear dresses that didn't use to be flattering and now are sometimes and not feel entirely uncomfortable. More importantly, though, I feel all healthy. I work out every day and (mostly) limit my treat intake, and it's actually making a difference! I was actually going to take a picture of the thermometer to prove it to you . . . but I can't.

Darn that camera! It's getting in the way of everything!

Anybody have a spare camera I can borrow until I figure out my photo-taking situation in a more permanent manner?

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Man! I would die without my camera! Hope you find one quick!