Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Catching Up!

Hey guys. What's up? Yeah, I know, I made all kinds of promises about posting at least once a week and then blew it. But, you know, I didn't actually tell you guys that, and therefore I felt no accountability. Which equals a fail on my part.

In any case, I'm posting now. I finally got all the kids in bed and Mike's downstairs studying the lymph system or other such nonsense. Unfortunately, I'm way too tired to be witty tonight. We've spent the entire last week not sleeping, and now Josh has two teeth. (The two front bottom teeth, in case you were wondering. They are both adorable and very sharp.)

Fortunately, I'm really good at documenting my adorable children. So, this is a picture post. And I couldn't decide which were the cutest, so you just get to see them all.

"Dr. Katie" complete with "white coat" and "stethoscope"

"Yeah, Mom! We're naked! Bring on the sweet potatoes!"

Pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting *drool drool OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM*

Yeah, Peter's wearing a Boston hat. Go Sox! (And this was even before they beat the Tigers!)

This is the closest thing I got to a smile while she was coloring her pumpkin (which is now almost solid red).

This is the face Peter is constantly making. Pretty sure it means, "Okay, that thing over there is mine. I want it. Now I must get to it without Mom stopping me."

Joshy makes this face pretty frequently. It means, "Oooh, what's that, Mom? Can I eat it?"

Apple spice cupcakes with caramel buttercream *drool drool slobber MMMMMMMM drool*

I tried to take a picture of all my kids in their Sunday clothes. This was the most successful one I got.

She is both smiling and holding still. This day should be documented in history.

We have decided that Joshy has the best hair in the entire family.

Ready for the Windy City? (And no, we weren't. BRRRRRRRR!!!!)

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH MONKEY JACKETS!!!!!

Please note that there are several toys within both of their reaches (though off-camera) but they still spent ten minutes fighting over this one.

This is what Mike came home to for family home evening. Go ahead, try one. BUAHAHAHA!
Yep, that's my life. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go furiously crochet some blue hats. (You'll see next week!)

2 comments:

We are Jared, Amy and Spencer. said...

Oh Brittany your sweet kids are so so cute!!! I am glad you post pictures and keep us updated. I should try to do better recording my own kids. Hope your day is great!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Jeff and I oooh'd & ahh'd (you can scream at my spelling) and laughed over these fun pictures! Almost made us want to be young parents again....almost ;-)
Luv ya bucketfuls, Meg/MomM