Monday, March 31, 2008

Mmmmm, Salad cake

So, Sunday night I went with Heather to her brother's house in Pleasant Grove for her birthday dinner. I do this a lot. (okay, not the birthday part, but the dinner part). And Heather's sister-in-law is a professional cake maker. This is Heather, the DIETETICS MAJOR's, birthday cake. Hehehe.Yeah, it was pretty awesome. Then we watched the first half of Sense and Sensibility on Masterworks of Literature on PBS. I think I like this cast better than the one in the Hollywood movie of it. Willoughby is so cute, you almost catch yourself liking him, before you remember what a scoundrel he is. And Edward is dang cute. Not even kidding. Those are my thoughts on the matter, at least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your dad has a serious aversion to jane austen movies. I only got to watch some of it because he had to go home teaching. I never got to see the end. sheesh!