Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hope ya know, we had a hard time. :)

So we drove back to Boise yesterday. And almost died. We somehow managed to get all of our belongings in two carloads to my uncle Jeff's and Mike's aunt's house, and then we headed up to Boise. But as soon as we left South Jordan, we totally hit this enormous snow storm! I mean, we were going like 25 mph, and there were cars hitting the walls on the freeway, and people losing control, and it took us like 2 hours to go from Bountiful to Ogden. It was crazy.
We didn't get to Boise until seven, which was too late to go to Emma and Sarah's ballet, so we had our tickets switched for tonight, when we get to go see them. Maybe I'll actually do my hair and wear make-up (first time in a week and a half) to go see them. It will be fun! :)
In other news, it's totally snowy here in Boise. I can't remember the last time there was snow here that lasted for more than four hours. It's AWESOME.
But want to know what is even MORE AWESOME? I'm totally GETTING MARRIED IN ONE WEEK!!!!!!!! . . . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay. I'm good now.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

We are Jared, Amy and Spencer. said...

Wow, so you have snow there too? We have about a foot here which is more then I can ever remember having in western washington. I sure hope we will make it to your wedding. In every dream I have had about your wedding we have missed it. Glad to see it looks like you are feeling better. Cross your fingers that we'll see you next week!