Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I am now a legal voting resident of the State of Utah.

And you want to know why? Because the blankety-blank State of Idaho summoned me for jury duty two days after my wedding. Yeah. I was PLANNING on being on MY HONEYMOON, duh! And they're just malicious. So I very vengefully went and registered to vote in Utah County. So they can't make me. Even if they tried. Muaha.

In other news, we've been sending announcements. You (whoever you are) will probably get one soon? If you're on the list. And considering how the only people who read my blog are, like, Mike, Lexi, and my mother, you're probably either on the list or marrying me (in the case of Mike). So, yeah.

In other other news, I went and saw the Twilight movie this last weekend while we were in Boise. I don't mean to offend any young, optimistic, Edward Cullen- or Jacob Black-devoted readers who fell in love with the film, but I was incredibly unimpressed. #1, I think I'm becoming more and more disillusioned with that whole pop culture wave as I am pretty much ingrained into my own reality, which might be a little better than swooning over some guy who could suck all my blood out and turn me into a cold, empty corpse. Cough cough. and #2, that movie was not very well made. The acting was really awkward--Robert Pattinson was speaking American like he was in pain the whole time, and they didn't even spend the time to fall in love before they were all, like, "irrevocably in love". She sounded very thoroughly like a teenage girl with her first boyfriend. Mike keeps making fun of his lines--"you're like my own personal brand of heroine"--just because they were not very well-put-together. And the whole movie seemed like it was being filmed on somebody's shoulder. I got kind of dizzy.

I'm terribly sorry, all of you. I just had to get it out of my system. I still love you, just...not...Twilight. I'm sorry.

In other other other news, I'm getting married in 26 days. (!!!!!!!!!!). I can hardly stand it.

No comments: