Monday, December 15, 2008

Who gets Mono right before their wedding?!?!?!

So, I've had a sore throat for about a week now, and it's all swollen and gross and whatnot, so Mike took me up to the health center. A-doctors = not a fun experience, and B- when she looked at my throat, she immediately didn't think it was strep. So she swabbed my throat and sent me to the lab with the swab and had me get a blood test. Turns out it's not strep. Turns out it's mononucleosis. So the first thing Mike says is, "well, that explains why you've been really tired all the time." NOT appreciated. I'm trying to wallow in my misery here.
But it will be okay. I'm pretty sure the fact that he was dead tired ALL the time over the summer and had a mild sore throat and lots of stomach aches meant he had it then, and gave it to me. So he won't get it again. And on Friday when he gave me a blessing it said I would be well for the wedding, and I have complete and total faith in it, so I guess I will be better.
Just no contact sports for now. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so isn't it great that your faith and Mike's blessing made everything perfect for the wedding? I can't even count all the blessing - small and large - that have happened for your wedding and new life.