Thursday, July 2, 2009

I AM SO BORED.

Ruth is out of town for the next week, and although Kayla's coming back on Monday, Noelle is leaving tomorrow for New York for a week, so I'm just alone in my office. There aren't even any professors here.

We're trying to leave for Boise at five today, which means that Mike's getting off work early to go pack up the car and get everything ready, and he'll just pick me up and we'll head out from here. But that means I'll have to survive another five hours of work. One more until my lunch break. Ew. I'm dying here.

I can't wait to go to Boise, though. It's going to be so fun! It's worth sitting alone in the statistics department, right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's totally worth it! We're going to have a super duper fantastically exciting extremely fun adventure of a weekend! Being bored for a little bit beforehand will just make it all seem so much better!

Mom said...

Wow! Were your expectations for this past weekend met? I didn't think it was a fantastically exciting extremely fun adventure of a weekend. although, you did get to blast a rocket to smithereens. And eat all the chocolate cake you wanted... WE loved having you and miss you both already.