Sunday, April 6, 2008

Kansas Enthusiasm

In case some of you didn't know, University of Kansas went to the Final Four, and beat North Carolina in a rather exciting game last night. Now understand that Heather is a HUGE Kansas fan. Lawrence is near Olathe, Kansas, and she was going to go there, but decided to come here instead. It's the kind of situation where the only time she was allowed to stay up late as a kid was when KU basketball was on. Compare to my family and Boston Baseball.
Now, also understand, that one of our good friends, Daniel, is from the Carolinas. He is a major NC fan. And he is rather upset right now. Now, because we are such awesome, kind-hearted friends, Heather made him some rice crispy treats.

Aren't we such good friends? He's so lucky. When we got there, he DID eat them, even though we expected him to slam the door in our face, but he did give us a pretty good reaction. I missed it with the camera the first time, so I made them reenact it for me. Seen Here.



Mahaha. As a result of all of this, I am now officially energized for summer season. Boston has since won three games to Oakland, and Lost three to Toronto. Sad. At least we're doing better than New York :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They also just lost 2 out of 3 to the Angels!

Britt said...

Yes, I know. *sigh...* How did I know you were going to bring that up?