Thursday, June 26, 2008

There's just something about moving...

I have not been able to be on the internet ever since I moved back home last week. And my wireless is not working. (This is me being on the 'rents' computer). (And for those of you who did not understand that because I kind of talk/type weird on various occasions, I'm at home on my parents' computer :)

PS **TO ALL READERS OF MY STORY**
I had every intention of posting the next piece of my...piece...last night, but alas, my wireless is not working. And the document on which my piece is located is on my laptop. And I can't find my flash drive to transfer it. And I can't email it because...my wireless is not working. Thus, the next installment will happen when I can get this darn thing working again. My sincere apologies, all.
ALTHOUGH--I SERIOUSLY appreciate the comments. They are amazing and wonderful and I feel all LOVED. THANK YOU. YES, I'M FEELING KIND OF ALL CAPS RIGHT NOW, HOW COULD YOU TELL??? :)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

The withdrawal....Really not a fair thing to do to me.

Too bad I am not still in Utah. I'd probably drive up to ID this weekend just to fix your wireless -- just to get my story fix back again. :)

Anonymous said...

Well you better get it figured out...after that last segment even I am starting to get hooked!

The Ransoms said...

Oh my gosh---I LOVE BRITTANY MARIE WHITING!! how is that for caps? tee hee. *insert obnoxious laugh* I can't wait to be reunited with you my sista!