Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Holy Cow my life is busy!

I've been meaning to get pictures up of our apartment, but that might not happen for a while. We'll plan on Saturday, after I can get everything cleaned up. :)
I've been up since 6:45 this morning, and I'll be on campus until 8. Gross. But you want to hear about blessings? I had a design project for my CHUM class due at 10:30, and I intended to do it before and after my Shakespeare class (9-9:50) because I had to do it in the MAC lab here on campus. I didn't realize it would take as long as it did.
Blessing: my Shakespeare teacher had told us that she had been summoned for jury duty, but she didn't know if she would have to go today, so she said she'd email us. I didn't get an email yesterday, but I showed up to class, and the only other people there were the ones who hadn't checked their email THIS MORNING. Class was canceled. And I finished my CHUM project. And learned how to use InDesign. And got to eat real lunch at work because Michael packed me one.
Life is good.

No comments: