Friday, October 10, 2008

The Best Day so far

I totally quit my job yesterday. I'm not even kidding. My soul no longer belongs to MTC Dining. Totally. I was going to give my two weeks notice, but she told me that it could be my last day if I wanted, so I agreed. I'm still going to sub for people until I can start a new job, so I'll still have a minor sort of income. What say you? Aye!!!
Also, I went to the temple. With Mike. And it was awesome, because I had just quit my job, and I felt really good about it. Then we almost got housing, but not quite. We'll do that today. And we went out for milkshakes last night to celebrate, and I got one called Oreo Cheesecake. It was really good. Like crazy awesome.
That's my story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Yesterday was AWESOME!!! :)

Unknown said...

britty you and so cute and happy and hilarious! Engagement has been very good to you. An oreo cheesecake milkshake sounds intense....i might have to try that sometime... love ya!