Friday, October 17, 2008

Wow, Utah weather is crazy.

So Monday, I was like, holy cow it's cold! And Mike and I just took our engagement pictures and I had rolled up sleeves. Yeah. That's what I said, too!
Anyways, so we took our engagement pictures tonight. They are FANTASTIC! I liked them a lot. Mike's friend from work, Jeff, took them, and he's going to give them all to us on a CD on Monday. So I'll post some good ones next week. And then you'll all probably get announcements. Hooray for lots of pictures!!!
And then I officially decided AGAIN that I was going to start taking more pictures of everything. So that my life will be documented. Because...well...it's not so far. I mean, it's not like I was the oldest child and my parents were camera crazy when I was a kid or anything...(cough cough Revenge of the Drool People cough) (yeah, ask my FATHER about that one).
I'm not going to elaborate. Yeah.

No comments: