Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We're moving up in the world. Muaha.

So Mike got promoted this week. Now he's a secretary. With his own desk. And girls at the front desk can't flirt with him because they can't even see him. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Anyways...he also won't have to work nights or weekends, which is very good for me. (I think I'm the one benefiting most out of all this...)
And...I'm still looking for a job...yeah. That's all I'm going to say.
Anyways, life is good. And I MUST tell you about what we had for dinner last night. It was veggie pizza and it was seriously simple to make, but it was delectably scrumptious. Yesh.
And Mike was the one who requested that we put tomatoes on it! Yeah! I'm totally converting him to healthy...ness. Now he likes tomatoes. Muaha.
And he says I'm funny. I mean, what is that about? Seriously...

No comments: