Monday, October 6, 2008

The Day of the Crazy Miscommunications

So, I was supposed to have a French oral test this morning, at 9:07, I think it was. So first Mike and I are late leaving the house, and I don't get to campus until after nine, then there's nobody in the classroom or in her office, so I go to the library to see if she sent out an email. Turns out she had it in the bottom of the library. So I go down there and we have to reschedule. I'm totally bummed.
So it's like 9:25 and I have a while to kill until my next class, so I go up to the fifth floor to this couch that I like to read until I have to go to Living Prophets. And text Mike, but I thought it was earlier than it was. And I fall asleep. And Mike wakes me up at 10:40. I totally missed Living Prophets this morning. Not even joking.
That's what my day was like. :S

No comments: