Friday, May 8, 2009

How do you ACCIDENTALLY work for NINE hours?

I love you, Michael. Even if you forget that you're supposed to come home and stay at work for an extra hour. :) At least I got the grocery shopping done . . .
I wore my cute new dress today. And then it was chilly. My bare legs do not appreciate it.
So I'm listening to French music and chillin' at work, waiting for Ruth to get off the phone. Life is pretty good.
Want to hear something funny? Mike and I have been married for, like, 4 1/2 months now, and tonight we're going to a baseball game to celebrate the one year anniversary of our first date . . . :) Yeah, we're awesome. (In case you didn't understand, we went to a BYU baseball game for our very first date ever, so this is like super nostalgic. :)
And then I found out that the indoor/outdoor movie this year (it was Lion King last year for our second date) is Muppets in Space, which is an awesome movie. It's tomorrow, which I thought would be a fun Saturday night date, but when I showed Mike the flyer, he got all mysterious and smiled, and let slip that we'd have to move our plans!!! WHAT PLANS?!?!?! I'm all intrigued. Maybe he's celebrating future-Mother's day . . .
I'm all SUPER curious. What happens to follow. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

silly girl. you didn't tell me about getting a cute new dress. Send pix! I let slip to the kids that you and Mike are coming this weekend so they are going to be all antsy now anticipating your arrival. :-)