Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I just passed a guy running through the math building in a white shirt and tie, sunglasses, army shorts, and bare feet.

Also, today on my way to work, I was walking out of the Wilk and a girl saw me coming and went through an entirely different entrance because we were wearing the exact same shirt. I think that's a good sign that I'm wearing a good shirt because somebody else is wearing it too.
Also, I'm really bored. Ruth isn't here, so I've been working on my HEPE class. So you'll probably see lots of these kinds of posts this week while she's gone.
Also, Noelle and I totally remodeled all the bulletin boards in the hallways and now they are amazing.
Also, Noelle left me a balloon with face on it that we had at our ice cream party last week as company. It also kept me company when she was in New York all week. Those were dark days . . .
Also, I think The Kite Runner is a sad book. I don't really want to watch the movie. But I have to.
Also, I have to make my adaptation project soon. It's kind of due really soon. Oh well.

3 comments:

Mom said...

do you get to choose the book to adapt? tell me about.

I am sad because my hair is totally thinning! I can get all my hair into that curved wooden barrett you fasten with a stick through. That never used to happen! ugh! I don't want to be a wig-wearing grandma someday!!

Britt said...

I have to choose from a list.
And you're silly mom. You are NOT going to be a wig-wearing grandma. You're going to be a cute little grandma with poofy white hair who goes to the temple a lot. I can just see it now. :)
I love you tons!

Mom said...

so do you vote for poofy white hair instead of long gray ponytail? It will be fun to go to the temple all the time... for now I will be content to go to baseball and dance all the time. tonight we have baseball, band, band banquet and pack meeting. Sarah is skipping dance to study for finals. whew.
PS Parker's team is #1 seed in the baseball tournament. if they keep winning, they will play on the 5th, 8th, 12th, and 13th. Wahoo!